9.19.2012

multi-tasking is great...

except when it's not.  last week i treated isabella and her friend to sonic after school goodness.  i ordered via drive-thru and kept in the front console until we arrived home so there wouldn't be any chance for mess :)  i drove up to my mailbox and fetched the mail, parked the car in the driveway, and we all unloaded.  i was trying to make it all in one trip...purse, mail and one CHERRY slush and one OREO blast all being handled by me.  i unlock the door somehow, open the door and the creamy cookie yumminess falls.  i (obviously forgetting the RED CHERRY drink still sitting atop my mail in my hand) threw the mail down while RED falls next to black and white goop on our fairly new rug.  SWEET! :D

yeah, so my multi-tasking skills were not up to par then, but i made something pretty yummy in the ol' crockpot the other day, and that is muti-tasking at its finest!



i found this recipe on pinterest :)

i used about 3/4 of green chiles and the spiciness was just right for our familia :)  girls loved it over yellow saffron rice...


this stuff is a staple in my pantry.  fyi, they have a good red beans and rice bag AND spanish rice :)

try it out and enjoy...and try not to do TOO much ;)

and btw, the sweet mess cleaned up nicely w/o any trace of my awesome brain working on the lowest gear!




No comments:

Post a Comment