9.12.2012

i don't have...

happy updates of a two year old :(  yesterday was awful.  more crying for the both of us.  sophia reluctantly walked into her classroom crying but this time w/ blankie and "blabla" (her lovey) in her arms telling her teacher, "i want to hold you."  she wouldn't even look back at me which is probably best.  i left w/ soooo much guilt.  really, i just came home sat down on the couch and watched "the view".


whoopi's shoes were a nice distraction, lol


phone calls from my hubby and girlfriend to check on me were sweet...poor things just had to hear me sobbing on the phone!  after an hour t.v. and boo-hooing, i cleaned up and made good use of my time.  sophia of course was found playing and enjoying her time when i picked her up...until she saw me in which she started crying and running to me...nice to be missed, right?  i dread tomorrow morning, but i just know it will get better!

by the end of the day (8:00 p.m., lol) i was exhausted and decided to lie down on my bed...fell asleep.  i then wake up to my amazing husband washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen (after taking mucho and the girls for a walk, bathing them, and helping get them to bed...and exercising).  i tell him to stop...shower and relax!  he tells me, "don't worry about it, go relax or go to sleep."  knowing this man won't stop cleaning i smile and go to bed...9ish and loving it!  these last couple of weeks have been draaaaaining.  yes, it's the new schedule of waking up early and having a longer day, but i'm sooo emotional lately.  these changes and my little miss cryyyying...ugh!  listen, when i'm driving and i hear "lean on me" on the radio and i'm loving it, cracking up b/c it's so old school but yet, somehow trying to hold back tears!!??!!  this mama needs a break!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back to blogging! I sat down to edit some pics and of course got distracted and thought, "hey, lets see if Sandra has a blog update!"

    I love your realness as I totally understand about CDO! It is sooo hard but I am sure so very good for both the kids and Moms! I hope:)

    Thanks for sharing your realness as it is hard having so many precious people to care for and for trying to do it right. I love seeing how much you love your family

    You're amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for checking in and not giving up on me, angela, lol! and thank you for those amazing words of kindness!!! i'm so blessed to have someone like you to heytell about those days ;)

    ReplyDelete