7.27.2011

it makes me so happy...

to see people "liking" my friend's business and making sweet comments about her AND her work :)  i think it is so wonderful for people to take a chance on their own business...especially mamas!!

i realize i forgot to mention how affordable angela wilson is, too, for us young families!  i created a folder of my favorites and kept putting off ordering my pictures b/c i didn't want to have to make decisions on which to purchase!  i finally made my purchase and felt completely happy w/ every penny spent on the beautiful photographs.  angela uses pictage which produces beautiful prints, and they are always running specials :) like buy one print, get one free and even free shipping!  so, seriously, this mama-jama is the way to go!!

on another note, yesterday was such a HAPPY day :)

don't get me wrong, most days are happy but w/ a one year old and almost four year old, there are plenty moments of whining and tears...BUT not yesterday!!??  and i wanted to share it w/ y'all yesterday, but i decided to watch a movie w/ my man (adjustment bureau, highly recommend it!) and that just made my day even better :)  i have no idea how it happened, and i kept thinking throughout the day if there was something different, but nope, it was just another day...


maybe it was the shoes...


maybe it was rapunzel (i totally had to google that name for spelling!) joining the pirate ship...


or maybe it was my girls lovin' on my old dolls!...


or maybe it was the sweet milk mustache...

i dunno, it was just an awesome day that God sprinkled w/ sugar, and i told Him "thank you."

A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones. --Proverbs 15:30

No comments:

Post a Comment