1.18.2012

i was taking a break...

and you should, too!  i had been designing some invitations and thought i needed to "walk away" from them for awhile...this is SO helpful to me when i'm designing/creating things.  anyway, i digress...again, lol.  *sigh*  i'm so glad that i can entertain myself.  okay, really, back to my point...i left illustrator to facebook for a bit.  i came across an article that someone posted.  there was a thumbnail of children titled "don't carpe diem".  the first few words enticed me..."every time i'm out w/ my kids -- this seems to happen..."  yes, please tell me more...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/glennon-melton/dont-carpe-diem_b_1206346.html

read it!  read every word til the end...trust me, you'll be glad you did.  it was a nice break, and i'm sure you'll agree ;)

and just b/c everyone likes pics...


she's a mess, and i love her!


they adore each other...most of the time ;)

3 comments:

  1. Brooke1/19/2012

    Great article! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honest and relieving article! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you ladies enjoyed it! i thought this lady did a fantastic job writing and had to share w/ all of you :)

    ReplyDelete