1.06.2012

forgive me...

ladies, i am sorry, but i will be doing the drawing tomorrow!  this week has been nonstop for me and every day i have wanted to blog, but i couldn't muster the energy at the end of a very long day.  i guess i could try, but i prob wouldn't make much sense and the next morning i wouldn't be the best mom i can be for my girls and not much of a wife for my man when he gets home.  so, the next few days (yes, weekend blogging!) i will prob be back-to-back blogging about all i've been wanting to talk about...more resolutions, my amazing hubby and his birthday, talk of mr. gosseling (sp?) lol, and so much more.  i honestly thought this week was going to be a relaxed, post-Christmas hub-bub, ease back into the routine of things week, but it wasn't that at all.  BUT i am grateful for the craziness of my life and thank God for every day and its opportunities :)

thanks for being awesome and understanding and loyal readers! hugs to you lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment