12.09.2011

9th day of Christmas...

...and i should be all dolled up w/ my hottie hubby for his work's Christmas party...oh sorry, they call it "year end celebration," :/ but w/ childcare up in the air and a FULL day that is getting us out before nine in the morning tomorrow, i decided...pass.  honestly, while we ran errands today it was nice thinking i didn't have to be back home by a certain time, figuring in time for dressing up (in who knows what), and having the girls all situated.  we had such a great day running around getting things done and having a yummy lunch at one of our fave mexican restaurants.  call me loca but that is one of my favorite things to do as a fam.  just getting in the car, running here and there, stopping for a bite and just being together :)  and when we got home sophia was wiped out for a good nap and mr. dandy and isabella put the lights up outside...hooray!  twinkling lights are like glitter.  glitter makes me happy :)  and you know what else makes me happy?  jewelry that sparkles.  sparkles are like glitter.  glitter makes me happy.


tribute bracelet
-i'm loving the rose gold!-



silver bardot spiral bangle
-i actually have this in gold and absolutely love it!-

so, mr. man...add this to my wish list!  and any of you who might be interested in these beauties for yourself and/or someone else, contact my girl mary.  keep this in mind...every piece comes wrapped in a cute box (no need to giftwrap), it comes straight to your mailbox AND if you order by december 21st, you can still get in time for Christmas!!!

and some more happiness, my sweet isabella...


me: isabella, do you know what Christmas is all about?
isabella: yes.  it's when baby Jesus was born

phew!  seriously, since my post about the seven santas around my house, i've been a little worried!  later, when we were out and about, i asked her to tell daddy what Christmas was all about and she said, "it's a big birthday party for baby Jesus!"

HUGE GRIN ON MR. & MRS. DANDY!

so bring on the glitter, the sparkle, the twinkles...we have something LOVELY to celebrate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment