11.02.2011

i am a self proclaimed...

glitter fanatic.  i don't know how it happened, but i am giving into it!  i have MANY projects to share w/ you using this glorious, fancy-fun happiness!  did you know there are all kinds of glitter??!!  i love it.  my husband does not...but he's dealing.  he lives w/ three girls so he really doesn't have a choice.  years of glitter to come...

so, my first glittertastic moment to share w/ you is my nail polish :)


sacred ground glitter by sparitual

first of all, i used to hardly ever paint my nails.  girls, i didn't even paint my nails for my wedding!!!  :O  the idea is too time consuming, and the thought of them chipping a day or two later is just annoying.  but every time i do have them painted (or actually paint them myself) i love the way they look and think i should do that more often.  recently, a friend has been posting her latest nail color on instagram, and i was inspired to start painting my nails.  i was at the grocery store and it just so happened they were having a special on nail polish...two for one.  this girl loves a deal!  so, four weeks later i am on color number three!  lovelies, that is more in the last four yeeeeeeears!!!!

and you know what?  taking a moment to let them dry and not feeling guilty for not folding laundry while watching t.v. is quite lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment