10.02.2011

it's october 2nd...

and that means two things...september is over and i haven't posted the fab mama-jama of the month!  AND i am already behind on busting out my halloween decor...BOO (pun intended!).  i blame it all on sickness :(  my poor fab mama-jama had to reschedule her photo shoot b/c she was really sick.  and a few days ago my household was BUGGED...yup, my worst nightmare came true.  my oldest girl threw-up on the couch minutes before my friend brooke and her fam were scheduled to come stay w/ my girls so me and the hubs could have a date night.  omgoodness, i'm so glad the sickness started when it did (how awful would it have been for my friends fam to be here w/ their little ones, and i'm away)!  not even an hour later, my poor baby vomits (as i'm holding her on my hip, talking on the phone rescheduling the next days' events).  good times.  two days later...hubby is down for the count.  this mama was and is the last man standing (so, i guess my worst nightmare didn't come all the way true)!  so, my hands are dry from all the washing and anti-bacterial hand sanitizer.  i've done countless loads of laundry, smell of lysol, and i'm finally getting some time ALOOOONE in my lovely lady cave...w/ a little lamp on as to not wake up any sleeping babies (and i keep whispering heytells to mary) and a much deserved glass of chilled chardonnay...*sigh*


day two...two sick sisters watching cartoons for hours


day three...pretty much on the mend...


it was a GORGEOUS day and mama locked them out while daddy was passed out and she was lysoling and scrubbing carpet :)

today was a new day.  we woke up, had a super yummy breakfast and i got one halloween decoration up...


isabella gets excited about this one!

and we all left the house!  mr. dandy (i'm sure the hubs is going to love that!) was still feeling a little shaky, and i thought he was going to stay home, but he mustered up the strength to venture out w/ me and the girls for a trip to the bakery for dee-lish cupcakes and the park :)

isabella - mama, daddy is coming w/ us, isn't that lovely?
me - yes, sweety, that is lovely


No comments:

Post a Comment